IllusionMU is equipped with a lock account system. While your account is locked, the folliwing functions are disabled:
- Sell Personal Items through Personal Shop
- Sell any items through an NPC.
- Trade with other players
- Open X-Shop
- Buy Items from the Webshop
However, some following functions are enabled such as:
- Using potions, buying items from NPC.
- Killing other players.
- Moving around the map.
- Moving items in and out of vault or personal shop
- Reset/Grand Reset in the webshop
Using the account lock system gives extra protection from potential hackers who would try to steal your personal items. It is easy and simple to use.
To create a master key, first login in game and do the following:
- Create a key using /setkey <10_DIGIT_NUMBERS> command
- Confirm your key by typing your masterkey one more time through /confirmkey <10_DIGIT_NUMBERS>
- You will be prompted to the server list and to re login your account.
- Once you are back to the game, your account will automatically be locked each time. If you ever wanted to change your masterkey, you must first unlock your account by: /unlock <YOUR_MASTER_KEY> and repeat the step 1.
- There is no need for /lock command as your account will be locked each logout automatically as long as you have a masterkey setup.